1/7 Photos of Soft Sandwich Buns (bread Machine)
This recipe makes wonderfully soft rolls to use for your sandwiches or burgers, etc. Recipe courtesy of Quick Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place all ingredients except melted butter in the pan of your bread machine according to manufacturer's directions.
- 2Select dough cycle.
- 3Check dough after 5 minutes mixing and add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water (or more) if needed.
- 4When cycle is complete, remove dough to a lightly floured board and punch down.
- 5Divide dough in half and roll each half to 3/4" thickness.
- 6Cut with a 2 1/2" round biscuit cutter and place on greased baking sheet.
- 7Brush tops with melted butter, cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled (about 1 hour).
- 8Bake at 350° for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft Sandwich Buns (bread Machine)
Serving Size: 1 (925 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.2
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 17.7 mg
- Sodium 126.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.7 g