Recipe by yogiclarebear
This is from a Taste of Home publication titled "Comfort Food Diet Cookbook." The recipe was sent in by Carrie Billups. The flavor is light and delicious, and you can taste the fish, so be sure to use a good quality.
- 4 cups coleslaw mix
- 1⁄2 cup fat-free tartar sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs tilapia fillets
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 whole wheat tortillas, to serve
- cheddar cheese (optional)
- chopped tomato (optional)
- avocado (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, toss the coleslaw mix, tartar sauce, salt, cumin, and pepper; set aside.
- In a large non-stick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook tilapia in oil and lemon juice over medium heat for 4-5 minutes per side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Place tilapia on tortillas, top with coleslaw mixture. Serve with optional toppings.