Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
I haven't made this recipe yet, but saw some of the cookies in a food blog and they looked mouth-watering! Will make this first chance!
- 2 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup white sugar
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- combine oil, butter, sugars, egg, & vanilla.
- mix in dry ingredients, then chips.
- bake for 10-12 minutes at 350*F.
Great cookie recipe. I made this recipe and recipe #277840, which is very similar. This recipe created cookies that were thinner and spread more, those in the other recipe were thicker and did not spread as much. It is a personal preference which you will like more, as we could detect no difference in the taste. The cookies are great with a sweet flavor and a soft chewy texture. I used a 5 oz box of pudding because it was what I had. I also added 1/4 t of salt since I was using unsalted butter. I baked my cookies for 8 minutes. Cooling on the sheet is an important step. Again great cookies and thank you for the recipes.