1/4 Photos of Soft and Fudgy Peanut Butter Cookies
Marg (CaymanDesigns)'s Note:
These cookies weren't supposed to be! A Zaar chef, who shall remain nameless, ;) posted a recipe for a chocolate cookie with pb chips in it. But instead of listing butter as the first ingredient, she accidentally listed peanut butter. After I had mixed everything together, I knew something was wrong because I ended up with a bowl full of crumbs, not dough. To try and salvage the ingredients, I added the milk, left out the pb chips and formed them like traditional pb cookies. Thankfully, the resulting cookies were soft and tasty so I decided to share. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place peanut butter and sugar in a large bowl and beat until thoroughly combined.
- 2Mix in the eggs and vanilla.
- 3Combine the flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a small bowl.
- 4Alternately add with the milk to the peanut butter mixture, mixing thoroughly. (How thick your peanut butter is will determine if you need more milk or not.).
- 5Roll into one inch balls and place on an ungreased cookie sheet about 2 inches apart.
- 6Use a fork to flatten with the traditional crisscross pattern of a peanut butter cookie.
- 7Bake at 350° for 8 minutes. Allow to cool on cookie sheet slightly before removing to a cooling rack.
Browse Our Top Rolled Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolled Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft and Fudgy Peanut Butter Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (28 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 109.1
- Calories from Fat 38
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 11.9 mg
- Sodium 96.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 9.0 g
- Protein 3.2 g