1/2 Photos of Soft and Chewy Pineapple Cookies
Even if you don't care for pineapple, this soft and chewy cookie is fantastic! Mom's recipe (and her favorite, as well). Have to laugh, every time I make them, she CANNOT walk past them without taking one. You can add chopped nuts, too if you are a nut fan :)
My Private Note
dozen c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stir vanilla into pineapple; set aside.
- 2Cream shortening, sugars and eggs.
- 3Add pineapple and stir until well blended.
- 4In separate bowl, combine flour, salt, baking soda, and baking powder; mix well.
- 5Stir flour mixture gradually into pineapple mixture until thoroughly combined.
- 6Drop by spoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Soft and Chewy Pineapple Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1810 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1148.0
- Calories from Fat 396
- Total Fat 44.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 694.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 177.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 99.2 g
- Protein 13.3 g