Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
This takes minutes to throw together and is really good!!! I have added in chopped green onion to this also. You can use all cream of mushroom soup in place of the cream of chicken, I suggest to use low-sodium soup.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (very soft)
- 1 lb pepperoni (finely chopped)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a baking dish (large enough to hold the mixture).
- In a mixing bowl combine the soups with cream cheese and 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese; mix until well combined and smooth.
- Add in chopped pepperoni sausage; transfer to baking dish.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for about 15 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.
ABFAB. Kitz! I didn't use low sodium soup--used crm of mushroom, too; but will next time. With tortilla chips it was pretty salty...but mega-delish!! Mixed in the pepperoni and sprinkle the top, too. Will make this often. THX! Made for the Dairy/Egg event in Cooking Photos.
This is so so good Kit. I wanted something easy to throw together for DH for a light supper with some chips or nachos'. This fit perfectly as it's quite filling. I did cut the recipe in 1/2 and used both pepperoni and about 1/4 lb. of sausage fried up. I then threw all the ingredients into a mini-crock-pot and set on low for 3 hours. Just a great recipe:-)
Fantastic!!! I cut the recipe in half and used only cream of chicken soup. We served this with crackers and it was devoured. I would recommend using the lower sodium soup b/c it was a tiny bit too salty but it didn't stop us from eating it! Half a batch of this was plenty.