Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 12 mins
Good snowballs. Using Bisquick makes it easier and just as delicious.
Make and share this Snowball Cookies (Bisquick) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl cream butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Stir in baking mix, chopped nuts and almond extract.
- Shape dough by level teaspoons into balls.
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet. (I still lightly spray cooking spray onto cookie sheets).
- Bake 12 minutes.
- Cool slightly before removing from sheets.
- Roll each ball in confectioners sugar while still warm.
Great and Easy to make. I also made a variation that I called "Dirty Snowballs": instead of rolling them in powdered sugar, I subbed vanilla for the almond and added some dark chocolate chips and heath bits.