Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a refreshing dessert that is a hit with all adults and most kids too. :) My mom made this for me when I was growing up and was an absolute favorite of mine.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 can crushed pineapple
- 2 jars maraschino cherries, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped nuts
- 1 package miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄2 pint Cool Whip
- Soften cream cheese and drain pineapple.
- Combine cream cheese, pineapple, cherries, nuts and marshmallows; mix well.
- Add Cool Whip; mix well then chill.
I liked this but didn't much care for the cherries...it was the peel. I think it would be yummy with coconut sprinkled on top with almonds!
This is good. I chop the cherries.I use 1/2 pkg of miniature marshmellows. A kid pleaser!