Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Snow peaches are a hybrid cross of peach/plum.The flavor is fantastic.I wanted a dessert that would highlight the flavor, batter on the bottom, snow peaches in the middle,batter on the top. The peaches are cradled.(see below for Splenda use)
- Drain the juice from the peaches and save.
- In mixing bowl, add and mix all dry ingredients.
- Note: if you use Splenda packets instead of sugar I suggest you use 1/3 cup more oatmeal, 1/3 cup more flour and 1/3 cup water to add to peach juice.You must replace the granulated sugar by bulk. Use 8-10 individual splenda packets.
- Spray Pam in a 9 X 13 pryrex glass pan.
- Preheat oven 375*.
- Pour juice to equal 1 3/4 cups into dry mixture.
- Add margarine and stir.
- Pour two cups batter on bottom of glass pan.
- Spoon drained white peach cubes over the batter. Spoon remaining batter over the top of peaches, I like to drizzle it.
- Cook 30 to 35 minutes. When the middle springs back from a touch it is done. The sides will come away from the end and turn darker brown. Cool 10 minutes. Cut in squares.