1/1 Photo of Snow Pea Salad With Sesame Dressing
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Stack several snow peas and slice on the diagonal into 1/4-inch-wide strips. Repeat to slice remaining peas.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk vegetable oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, sugar, and mustard until well combined.
- 3Add sliced snow peas and 1 tablespoon green onions; mix to coat. Cover and chill until cold, at least 1 hour, or up to 1 day.
- 4Just before serving, mound salad on a platter and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon green onions and the sesame seeds.
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snow Pea Salad With Sesame Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (95 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 198.4
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 507.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: