Recipe by Snoopy Chef
This is the Thanksgiving meal that Charlie Brown served his friends. Snoopy was in charge of the toast and popcorn.
Top Review by loof
I made this recipe in honor of my aunt Mary, who is a huge Snoopy fan and one of the kindest people you'd ever meet. I made half of the recipe and enjoyed popping popcorn the "real way". Thanks for sharing this - everyone needs a little Snoopy in their life! Made for Spring PAC 2009
Directions See How It's Made
- Toast bread in toaster.
- Butter toast, stack high.
- In large pot, over medium high heat, melt coconut oil.
- Add in popcorn kernels and cover.
- Shake pot virgorously.
- When popping begins, lift cover off just a smidge so steam escapes but popcorn does not.
- When popping slows to 1 kernel per second, remove from heat.
- Add salt and pour into a large bowl. Add butter if desired.