A yummy, wholesome treat for breakfast, or as a snack! Perfect for cinnamon lovers like me!! ;-)
Make and share this Snickerdoodle Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325; line a standard 12-cup muffin pan with paper liners.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the first seven dry ingredients.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients; add to the dry ingredients, and stir to mix thoroughly.
- Fill each muffin cup 2/3 full.
- Combine remaining 1/4 c sugar and 1 tsp cinnamon; sprinkle on muffins.
- Bake 15-18 minutes, or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Delicious little muffins! Cinnamony and not too sweet, and the whole wheat flour relieves a bit of the guilt associated with basically eating cake for breakfast, lol! Thanks for posting! Made for PAC Spring 2013