I found this recipe next to a Snickers coupon. It is absolutely fabulous. The Snickers is hidden inside the cookie so it makes for a nice surprise when you bite in. This cookie works perfectly as part of a Xmas cookie platter. If you are a Snickers fan, you are in for a real treat.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a medium bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a large bowl, mix together butter, peanut butter, and sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs and vanilla and combine thoroughly.
- Then mix in flour mixture.
- Cover and chill dough 2-3 hours.
- To form cookie, scoop a tablespoon of chilled dough and flatten.
- Place a miniature Snickers in the center and form the dough into a ball around the Snickers.
- Place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10-20 minutes.
- Cool cookies on a rack.
- Optional: Decorate cookies with powdered sugar or drizzled melted chocolate or both.