I found this in an old copy of Delicious magazine, so simple to do and a great way to sneak extra vegies into the kids..
- Heat oil over medium heat, add onion, leek, celery, zucchini and capsicum, cook covered for 10 mins or until softened, stirring occasionally.
- Add the pumpkin and cook, uncovered, for 5 mins or until soft, mushy & mixed in with other vegetables.
- Add the tomatoes, season with salt & pepper and bring to the boil.
- Simmer over low heat for 25-30 mins, stirring occasionally, thern remove from heat & puree until smooth.
- Add salt & pepper to taste and a little water if necessary.