Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my favorite summer salads. A simple Betty Crocker recipe that you can throw together quickly. For the chili sauce called for in the recipe, we stir together a mixture of chili powder and water. It's quick and easy if you don't actually have chili sauce.
- 2 cups uncooked medium pasta shells (5 ounces)
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1⁄3 cup small pitted ripe olives
- 3 cups bite-size pieces lettuce
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat
- 1 small tomatoes, cut into 8 wedges
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Mix mayonnaise and chili sauce in large bowl.
- Add pasta and olives; toss.
- Add lettuce and seafood; toss.
- Serve with tomato wedges.