Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
3 points plus /serving which is 2 tablespoons of the snack mix. Recipe source: WW Best Darn Food Ever Cookbook
- 1 cup whole almond
- 1⁄2 cup sunflower seeds, shelled
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup dried tart cherry, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricot, cut into thirds
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine almonds and sunflower seeds in bowl and spray with Pam; toss and spray again.
- Stir in honey,salt and vanilla.
- Spread mixture in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until nuts are golden brown and shiny, stirring once during baking. Let cool and then transfer to a bowl.
- Stir in fruit and sesame seeds.
- Store in airtight container for up to one week.
Yum! Very good, although I did increase the salt a bit. I love the salty nuts with the sweet fruit. Thanks for posting:)