Prep 8 mins
Cook 30 mins
I had some mini marshmallows I had to use up before they got hard and thought this might be a good thing to try...."It worked!!!)lol my kids love these. I personally use hershey mini kisses but any chocolate chips will work. Cook time is chilling time
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips (or whatever chocolate you prefer)
- graham cracker (crushed)
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl at 15-30 second intervals so not to burn the chocolate.
- once chocolate is melted add mini marshmallows until coated, do not mix too much as the marshmallows may start to melt if allowed to stay in the warm chocolate too long.
- Spoon tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers while chocolate is still wet.
- Place in refrigerator to set.
- Keep in a cool place to keep the chocolate from melting.
These are really, really good! They taste like a rich chocolate candy and only took about 3 minutes to make. I'd love to try them again and add peanuts!
Doesn't get much easier or tastier! I used Ghirardelli semi-sweet chocolate and instead of graham crumbs, I broke the grahams into small pieces and mixed them into the chocolate with the marshmallows. Took probably less than 10 minutes to mix up and dish out. Thanks for sharing!
wowza, wat a very tasty treat!!! i had 2 make a desert for my christmas party, and i decided to make these and they were a great hit!!! I only got 2 eat 2 b/c ppl got them before i did!!!!!!!!!!lol