1/5 Photos of S'mores Treats
I had some mini marshmallows I had to use up before they got hard and thought this might be a good thing to try...."It worked!!!)lol my kids love these. I personally use hershey mini kisses but any chocolate chips will work. Cook time is chilling time
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl at 15-30 second intervals so not to burn the chocolate.
- 2once chocolate is melted add mini marshmallows until coated, do not mix too much as the marshmallows may start to melt if allowed to stay in the warm chocolate too long.
- 3Spoon tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- 4Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers while chocolate is still wet.
- 5Place in refrigerator to set.
- 6Keep in a cool place to keep the chocolate from melting.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for S'mores Treats
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.5
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.5 g
- Saturated Fat 5.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 9.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 20.2 g
- Protein 1.3 g