Recipe by kai'smom04
I had some mini marshmallows I had to use up before they got hard and thought this might be a good thing to try...."It worked!!!)lol my kids love these. I personally use hershey mini kisses but any chocolate chips will work. Cook time is chilling time
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) bag chocolate chips (or whatever chocolate you prefer)
- graham cracker (crushed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl at 15-30 second intervals so not to burn the chocolate.
- once chocolate is melted add mini marshmallows until coated, do not mix too much as the marshmallows may start to melt if allowed to stay in the warm chocolate too long.
- Spoon tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper.
- Sprinkle with crushed graham crackers while chocolate is still wet.
- Place in refrigerator to set.
- Keep in a cool place to keep the chocolate from melting.