- 1⁄4 cup margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups COCOA KRISPIES® cereal
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker, cut or broken into small 1/2 inch square pieces
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Microwave margarine and marshmallows at HIGH 2 minutes in microwave-safe mixing bowl.
- Stir to combine.
- Microwave at HIGH 1 minute longer.
- Stir until smooth.
- Add Cocoa Krispies cereal and graham cracker pieces.
- Stir until well coated.
- Gently stir the 1 cup marshmallows into the cereal mixture.
- Using buttered spatula or waxed paper, press mixture evenly into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan.
- Sprinkle top with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Cut into 2-inch squares when cool.
- Best if served the same day.