Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
- Rice Krispies, 1 box
- semisweet chocolate chunk, 1 package
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups marshmallows
- grease 13x9x2 pan.
- put chocolate pieces,syrup,margarine.
- in sauce pan, Boil on low heat.
- remove from heat add vanilla.
- pour over cereal fold until combine.
- fold in marshmallows press in greased pan with back of spoon.
Nasty! I threw the whole thing out. I researched out a better recipe and here it is: 10 ounces miniature marshmallows bag of milk chocolate chips 5 tablespoons butter 1 teaspoon vanilla 8 cups Golden Graham cereal Directions: Melt five cups of marshmallows and butter in a large saucepan over low heat. Stir occasionally. Once the marshmallows have melted remove pot from stove. Add in cereal and mix well. Add in your remaining 1 cup of marshmallows and chocolate bar pieces. Smash mixture into buttered 9X13 baking pan, and place pan in the refrigerator. Once these have cooled serve.
A Good Treat for kids! I changed the recipe a little bit - I used 5 Tbsp. Butter instead of margerine and I added the whole bag of marshmallows!