Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I got this recipe from a Pampered chef cookbook. I didn't include all the gadgets you're supposed to use, but if you've baked before, this shouldn't be that hard. Anyway, I love this recipe!!
- 20 whole honey graham crackers, divided
- 6 (1 1/2 ounce) bars milk chocolate, cut into small chunks
- 1 (16 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 3 tablespoons milk
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange a single layer of graham crackers to completely cover the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch pan; break crackers to fit.
- Coarsely break remaining graham crackers into a large bowl; set aside.
- Combine 3 cups mini marshmallows, 3 tbsp of butter, and milk into a microwave safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth and add half of chopped chocolate.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
- Spread marshmallow mixture evenly over graham crackers in pan.
- Melt remaining butter and toss with broken graham crackers in bowl.
- Add remaining marshmallows and chopped chocolate; toss lightly.
- Spoon evenly over mixture in pan.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes.