Recipe by MirandaLee
This recipe is a modification to the "Neiman Marcus" cookie recipe hoax.
Top Review by hello_kitty7401
(4 stars so far! still in oven) I added a little less sugar and a tiny bit more gram crackers just to use up the whole package and the batter tasted GREAT! i also added some more flour just to make it a little thicker. I put it in a caserole dish instead of making cookies ( i wanted to try to make bars ) and I added in chocolate chips and marshmallows into the batter instead of on top and stuff. it's still in the oven, but i'll write on how it turns out when its done! well its done now and my friends loved it! since I made it in a dish, it turned out like a brownie almost. the marshmallows melted but it was still really good!! love it!
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup crushed graham wafers
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 16 ounces chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup miniature marshmallow
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, honey and vanilla, mixing well.
- Add flours, crushed wafers, salt, baking powder and soda.
- Add chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Roll into balls and place two inches apart on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees F.