Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A selection of ingredients to blend and stir into a 6-oz container of plain yogurt to make a healthy, tasty smoothie anytime.
- 6 ounces plain yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup carrot juice
- 1⁄2 celery, sliced
- fresh ginger, grated
- 1⁄2 cup honeydew melon, chunked
- 1⁄4 cup kiwi fruit, diced
- green grape (to garnish)
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- of fresh mint
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter (creamy)
- 1 banana
- chocolate syrup
- 1⁄2 cup Orange sherbet
- 1 tangerine, peeled and separated into segments
- 1⁄4 cup vanilla wafer
- whipped cream
- 1⁄2 cup rice milk
- 1⁄4 cup caramel sauce
- ground cinnamon, to taste (to garnish)
- nutmeg, to taste (to garnish)
- 1⁄2 cup watermelon, cut into chunks
- 1⁄4 cup hibiscus tea
- 1⁄2 cup peach, diced
- 1⁄4 cup red raspberries
- 1⁄2 cup fresh blueberries
- pomegranate seeds (to garnish)
- 1⁄2 cup cherries
- 1⁄4 cup dark chocolate, shaved into shards
- For each smoothie blend 6 ounces plain yogurt with the second (and third) ingredient then stir in garnish and enjoy.
- Orange: Blend yogurt, carrot juice, celery; garnish with fresh grated ginger.
- Green: Blend yogurt, honeydew melon, kiwifruit; garnish with green grapes.
- Coconut: Blend yogurt, coconut milk, lime juice; garnish with fresh mint.
- Kids: Blend yogurt, peanut butter, banana; garnish with a swirl of chocolate syrup.
- Dreamsicle: Blend yogurt, orange sherbert, tangerine, vanilla wafers; garnish with whipped cream.
- Spice: Blend yogurt, rice milk, caramel sauce; garnish with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Flower: Blend yogurt, watermelon, and hibiscus tea.
- Peachy: Blend yogurt, peaches, and raspberries.
- Purple: Blend yogurt, blueberries; garnish with pomegranate seeds.
- Add 1/2 a cup or more ice to blender for a frozen smoothie.
This is a delcious choice of selections. I've tried the Kids, Peachy and Spice. The kids is my favorite...so thick and creamy. My banana was frozen and so I didn't add the ice. Very filling too:-) Made for AU Recipeswap.