- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 4 slices ham
- 4 slices monterey jack cheese
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix together garlic powder, salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. Season chicken evenly with spice mix.
- Place chicken in pam sprayed baking dish and bake for 20 minutes.
- Carefully remove from oven and top each chicken breast with 1/4 cup bbq sauce, 1 slice of ham and 1 slice of cheese.
- Bake an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with garnishes. Serve with rice.