Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Great party appetizer!
Make and share this Smokies in a Blankie recipe from Food.com.
- 226.79 g package crescent rolls
- 453.59 g Little Smokies sausage
- 59.14 ml butter, melted
- 4.92 ml prepared mustard
- Combine melted butter and prepared mustard. Stir until mustard is blended into the butter.
- Unwrap package of rolls; carefully separate dough into 8 pieces. Brush each piece with some of butter and mustard mixture.
- Place 1 Smokie on each dough piece; roll dough around sausage, being sure to start rolling on wide end of dough.
- Place rolled sausage on ungreased baking sheet, placing exposed seam on the bottom.
- Brush tops of dough with remaining butter and mustard mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven at 350° for 15 minutes.
It's amazing how good something so simple can be. I laid out the crescent rolls, cut them into strips. I got probably four smokies into each crescent.
DS requested this tag....he just loves these, but always wants me to add cheese. I made a couple exactly as posted so I could leave an accurate review, but have to admit I added cheese for him for the rest....he consumed them all. I loved the hint of mustard. Made for your win in Football Tag! Congrats ElaineAnn!