Recipe by AZPARZYCH
Found online courtesy of NataliesKillerCuisine.com. I LOVE guacamole so this will be made soon!
Top Review by Cook4_6
Delicious. I made a California chicken dish topping grilled chicken with guac, salsa, cheese, bacon based on what each family member wanted. My daughter enjoyed it with chips and she is my guac lover!
- 4 large Hass avocadoes, ripened
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced with seeds removed
- 1 of a red onion, small dice
- 59.14 ml cilantro, leafs rough chop
- 4.92 ml lime zest
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 6.16 ml dried ancho chile powder
- 4.92 ml smoked sea salt (or regular)
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 1.23 ml cumin
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut avocados in half all the way around, length wise. (Use the tip of a sharp knife to pull out the seed).
- Use a spoon to gently scoop out the avocado.
- Dice the avocado in large chunks and add to a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss without completely mashing the avocado.
- Serve with chips or as a condiment.