Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Found online courtesy of NataliesKillerCuisine.com. I LOVE guacamole so this will be made soon!
- 4 large Hass avocadoes, ripened
- 2 roma tomatoes, diced with seeds removed
- 1 of a red onion, small dice
- 59.14 ml cilantro, leafs rough chop
- 4.92 ml lime zest
- 14.79 ml lime juice
- 6.16 ml dried ancho chile powder
- 4.92 ml smoked sea salt (or regular)
- 1.23 ml black pepper
- 1.23 ml cumin
- Cut avocados in half all the way around, length wise. (Use the tip of a sharp knife to pull out the seed).
- Use a spoon to gently scoop out the avocado.
- Dice the avocado in large chunks and add to a bowl.
- Add the remaining ingredients and toss without completely mashing the avocado.
- Serve with chips or as a condiment.
Delicious. I made a California chicken dish topping grilled chicken with guac, salsa, cheese, bacon based on what each family member wanted. My daughter enjoyed it with chips and she is my guac lover!
Very tasty, served on toasted whole grain French bread. I scaled the recipe down for one avocado and enjoyed this for lunch. Thanks! Made for Newest Zaar tag game.