1/1 Photo of Smoked Turkey and Stilton Sandwich
The Wallaces's Note:
Posted for ZWT6: Great Britain. Adapted from Gourmet magazine. Stilton is a British blue cheese, if you can't find it, I imagine that regular blue cheese could be substituted.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces Stilton cheese, crumbled and softened
- 6 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons bottled mango chutney (to taste)
- 1 -2 tablespoon minced fresh parsley leaves
- fresh lemon juice, to taste
- four 5-inch lengths Italian bread or French bread, halved horizontally and toasted
- 3/4 lb smoked turkey breast, thinly sliced
- arugula or lettuce leaf
- 1In a small bowl mash together with a fork the Stilton, mayonnaise, chutney, parsley, lemon juice, and salt and pepper (to taste) until the mixture is combined well.
- 2Spread the halves of the bread with the Stilton mixture, and divide the turkey between the bottom halves of the bread.
- 3Top with the arugula and cover the sandwiches with the top halves of the bread.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Turkey and Stilton Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 317.3
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.2 g
- Cholesterol 78.4 mg
- Sodium 1737.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 27.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: