Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an elegan salad perfect for a buffet. Serves 10. If you are expecting Vegetarians make a batch and replace the salmon with quail's eggs. This salad can be made a day ahead but keep every thisng seperate, potatoes in a covered bowl, chopped salmon in another container and the dressing in a jar.
- Boil potatoes until tender. Peel or leave the peel on and just slice in half when cold.
- Cut the salmon into strips and mix with the capers.
- place the dressing ingredients except for the herbs and blend until emulsified. Add the herbs.
- Mix all the ingredients gently by hand and place in a large glass bowl.
- Sprinkle a few more chopped herbs on top.