Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from the MSN homepage linked to Better Homes and Garden. I love stuffed eggs and smoked oysters and this recipe is super!!Cook time is chill time.
- Drain oysters.
- Pat with paper towels to remove as much oil as possible.
- Coarsely chop oysters.
- Halve hard cooked eggs lenghtwise.
- Remove yolks and set whites aside.
- Place yolks in a bowl.
- Mash well with fork.
- Add mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons of chives, mustard, pepper, and chopped oyster.
- Mix well.
- Pipe or spoon egg yolk mixture into egg white halves.
- Garnish with snipped chives.
- Chill for 4 hours.