Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Smoked Mackerel Salad With Crunchy Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons horseradish, fresh grated
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups smoked mackerel, skinned and flaked
- 2 cups cucumbers, seedless, peeled and finely diced
- 5 radishes, large, cut in matchsticks
- 1 apple, granny smith, large, diced
- 2 tablespoons chives, snipped
- 1 head romaine lettuce
- Whisk yogurt, horseradish, lemon juice, vinegar, and sugar.
- Fold in fish, cucumber, radishes, apple, and chives.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on lettuce leaves.