1/3 Photos of Smoked Kippers With Scrambled Eggs
My mother would make a special breakfast on occasion of fresh smoked kippers and scrambled eggs served with lashings of hot buttered toast and mugs of steaming tea. Kippers are not just breakfast food but can be served for lunch or supper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet on low heat melt 1 tablespoon of butter and add the kippers cooking 3 to 5 minutes per side.
- 2In a bowl whisk the eggs, curry powder, milk, 1 tablespoon of butter salt and pepper.
- 3Pour egg mixture into another frying pan/skillet and on low heat gently scramble the eggs.
- 4Serve with the hot buttered toast and lemon wedges.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Kippers With Scrambled Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (225 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 433.0
- Calories from Fat 260
- Total Fat 28.9 g
- Saturated Fat 12.4 g
- Cholesterol 490.6 mg
- Sodium 753.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 26.7 g