Recipe by Dawn
Most Florida restaurants have their own version of smoked fish dip. It is often served as an appetizer, but I could make a meal with it, if I don't run out of crackers!
Top Review by GinnyP
The flavor of this dish was good, but it seemed like it needed just a little something else to set it apart from the smoked salmon cream cheese that you can buy in a tub. I used smoked salmon. Maybe horseradish or cayenne pepper?
- 3 cups smoked fish fillet
- 16 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons grated onions
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- parsley (to garnish)