Recipe by The Soup Nazi
I know summer is over, but coleslaw is always good! This is a Bobby Flay recipe from a Hellman's jar, but it sounds like it would be AWESOME with turkey at Thanksgiving! Posting so I don't lose it, let me know if you try it and how it was.
Top Review by NKeune78
Love coleslaw but always looking for something different and this recipe is the one. I love smokey flavor and the cliantro gives off a nice flavor. Made this for a Labor day party and it was gone. I did change the mayo to light only because I'm sticking to my diet...other than that I will for sure make this again!!!
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmanns Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 raw green cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, finely shredded
- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped