Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I know summer is over, but coleslaw is always good! This is a Bobby Flay recipe from a Hellman's jar, but it sounds like it would be AWESOME with turkey at Thanksgiving! Posting so I don't lose it, let me know if you try it and how it was.
- 1⁄2 cup Hellmanns Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chipotle chiles in adobo
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 1 raw green cabbage, shredded
- 2 large carrots, finely shredded
- 1 small onion, halved and thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Combine mayonnaise with next 5 ingredients to blend. Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes before serving. Cooking time is resting time.