Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
This is a Bobby Flay recipe. I plan on making this for Thanksgiving dinner.
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 tablespoon canned chipotle chile puree
- 3 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced 1/8 inch thick
- salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Whisk together cream and chipotle puree until smooth.
- In a 9x9 casserole dish, arrange the potatoes in even layers. Drizzle with 3 tablespoons of the cream mixture and season with salt and pepper. Repeat with the remaining potatoes, cream, and salt and pepper to form 10 layers.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes, remove cover and continue baking for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until the cream has been absorbed and the potatoes are cooked through and the top is browned.