- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 400 g smoked chicken
- 1 leek, cut into 1 cm parts
- 200 g champignon mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons mixed Italian herbs
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 125 ml dry white wine
- 500 g tagliatelle pasta noodles, cooked
- 125 ml creme fraiche
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut leek into 1 cm pieces and stir-fry in olive oil on medium heat, quarter champignons and add, slice chicken and add, stir fry for a few minutes.
- Add creme fraiche and and stock, stir well. Add Italian herbs and white wine, stir well.
- Cook tagliatelle 'al dente' and serve separate.