1/2 Photos of Smoke Salmon Rounds
I found this recipe when I was looking for a low calorie and low fat appetizer. The cucumber is meant to replace the cracker, but you could use them. You can use flavoured cream cheese instead of plain. It's simple to make and always a hit. I hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese, dill and lemon peel until well blended.
- 2Slice the cucumber into 48 slices, 1/4 inch thick.
- 3Cut the salmon into 48 small pieces.
- 4Top each cucumber with 1 tsp of the cream cheese mixture.
- 5Roll up smoked salmon pieces and place on cream cheese topped cucumbers.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoke Salmon Rounds
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 53.2
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 13.7 mg
- Sodium 145.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 3.5 g