Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
These just fall apart after cooking all day. The sauce is prefect over rice, enjoy.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 lbs pork spareribs
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch (optional)
- 1⁄4 cup cold water (optional)
- Place ribs in a large stock pot, and cover with water. Bring to a boil, and cook for 15 minutes.
- In a mixing bowl, mix together soup, onion, garlic, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and soy sauce. Remove ribs from water, and transfer to a slow cooker. Pour sauce over ribs.
- Cover, and cook on Low for 6 to 8 hours, or until ribs are tender.
- If sauce is too thin when cooking time is done, drain sauce from ribs, and pour into a sauce pan. Combine 1 teaspoon cornstarch with a small amount of cold water, stir into sauce, and bring sauce to boil. Cook until sauce has reached desired thickness.
My husband loves this recipe so much that he requested me to include it on our dinner rotation. This is the 3rd time I cooked this and will definitely make it again in the future.. Thanks for this recipe.. :)
Yum. These were so good. They only took 4 hours on high in my crock pot, and just fell apart. I skipped the cornstarch, and used the extra water. Will make again.
We loved this recipe. It is cheap and easy to make but still managed to taste FANTASTIC! I have added this to my regular dinner rotation and have made it numerous times. I did use 4 Tbs of worcestershire, soy sauce, and sugar to make more sauce and threw in some bbq sauce for extra kick. Great recipe, thanks for posting!