- 2 cups salsa
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless pork shoulder
- 18 corn tortillas
- cilantro (fresh)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 4-6 quart slow cooker, combine salsa, chili powder, oregano, cocoa and salt.
- Add pork and turn to coat.
- Cook covered on high 4-5 hours or low 7-8 hours.
- Shred with 2 forks and stir into cooking liquid.
- Serve with warm tortillas, cilantro, lime, salsa and anything else you like in your tacos or burritos.