Recipe by Foxxyladyone
This slow cooker macaroni and cheese recipe makes 4-6 servings. My kids love mac and cheese and this is a good change from the box kind.
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1⁄2 lb elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray inside of crockpot with non-stick cooking spray.
- Add fresh and evaporated milks to a bowl, then beat in eggs.
- Add all remaining ingredients to the milk-egg mixture and mix well. Pour into crockpot.
- Cover, set to low, and cook 5-6 hours. Do not stir or remove lid during cooking time.