Recipe by weekend cooker
This is a perfect appetizer for a get together, or for the guys watching the game.
Top Review by queenbeatrice
These were tasty tender wings. I did not use any soy sauce, only because I totally missed it until after everything was in the crock pot. They cooked in the crockpot for 2 hours and I broiled them again after I took them out just to crisp them up and everything worked out well. Will make these again, thanks for sharing your lovely recipe :)
- 1 (2 lb) package chicken wings
- salt and pepper
- 2 cups honey
- 3⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, prepared minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse chicken, pat dry and sprinkle very lightly with salt and pepper.
- Place wingettes on broiler pan; broil for 20 minutes, 10 minutes on each side.
- Transfer to a slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine honey, soy sauce, chili sauce, oil, and garlic; spoon over wingettes.
- Cover aand cook on low for 4 to 5 hours, or on high for 2 to 2-1/2 hours.
- Garnish with dried parsley.