- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can light kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups Taco Bell Home Originals thick 'n chunky salsa (mild)
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce, no-salt-added
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 cup kraft four-cheese Mexican blend cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat; drain. Add to slow cooker with remaining ingredients except cheese; stir. Cover with lid.
- Cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours (or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours).
- Stir just before serving. Serve topped with cheese.
- Serving suggestion: Serve with a simple side of Ritz Crackers.