6 hrs 10 mins
I received a booklet from Kraft Foods today which is called "food & family" and this is one of the recipes in it that I am posting here to try at a later date.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can dark red kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can light kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 1/2 cups Taco Bell Home Originals thick 'n chunky salsa (mild)
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce, no-salt-added
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 1 cup kraft four-cheese Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1Brown meat; drain. Add to slow cooker with remaining ingredients except cheese; stir. Cover with lid.
- 2Cook on LOW 5 to 6 hours (or on HIGH 3 to 4 hours).
- 3Stir just before serving. Serve topped with cheese.
- 4Serving suggestion: Serve with a simple side of Ritz Crackers.
Browse Our Top Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow-Cooker Hearty Beef Chili
Serving Size: 1 (349 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 383.4
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 72.6 mg
- Sodium 1011.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.1 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 30.4 g