Recipe by RedVinoGirl
A delicious greek flavored stew with TONS of flavor and tons of veggies surrounded by a creamy, lemony sauce. This is GREAT served over pasta with feta on top! - Adopted from the Web on a site called Laloosh
- 453.59 g chicken thigh (boneless skinless, about 4-6 thighs)
- 396.89 g can diced tomatoes
- 236.59 ml fat free chicken broth
- 118.29 ml fat free Greek yogurt, plain
- 1 head cauliflower, chopped
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 283.49 g can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 78.07 ml kalamata olive, drained (not in oil)
- 59.14 ml fresh oregano, finely chopped
- 8 garlic cloves, minced
- 9.85 ml fresh lemon zest
- 4.92 ml salt
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- crushed red pepper flakes, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with non-fat cooking spray and set at medium high heat. Add the chicken and cook, turning once, until browned, about 5-8 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to a 5-6 quart slow cooker. Arrange cauliflower, fennel, onion, olives around the chicken. Then cover with garlic, lemon zest, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Pour in broth and tomatoes.
- Cover and cook about 4-5 hours on high or 6-8 hours on low.
- Stir in yogurt and artichokes and cook for about another 15- 30 minutes.