1/1 Photo of Slow Cooker (Crock Pot) Spaghetti Sauce With Marvelous Meatballs
5 hrs 15 mins
This is the best spaghetti sauce and meatballs I have ever made. And super easy too. . .took me about 15 minutes of prep work! It's a thick sauce and is a crowd pleaser. Perfect over noodles or, better yet, to make a meatball sandwich!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup Pepperidge Farm stuffing, dry cubes (I use onion & sage)
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce (substitute Andrea's sauce if you have access to it)
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon dried onion flakes (substitute Tastefully Simple Onion Onion if you have it)
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, diced
- 24 ounces four cheese pasta sauce (I use Hunt's in a can)
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1Combine first 8 ingredients (stuffing down to onion flakes).
- 2Shape into 1 inch balls.
- 3Place in bottom of slow cooker.
- 4Top with mushrooms and peppers.
- 5Cover with Spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce.
- 6DO NOT stir, just shake the pot a bit to get the sauce down toward the bottom.
- 7Cook on low for 5-6 hours, but NO MORE. The meatballs will really start to fall apart if they are overcooked.
- 8Stir after about 3 hours, then stir once per hour if you can.
- 9Serve over noodles or make into meatball sandwiches!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker (Crock Pot) Spaghetti Sauce With Marvelous Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.6
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 108.8 mg
- Sodium 360.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 24.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Pepperidge Farm stuffing
four cheese pasta sauce