Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Another Sandra Lee recipe
1 Brownie Mix
- 1 half of a cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup creme de menth liquor or same amount of water and mint extract
- 2 eggs
- Andes mints candies
- butter-flavored cooking spray
- 1 brick softened cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons creme de menth liquor or same amount of water and mint extract
- You will need.
- 1 Large Slow Cooker.
- 1 Souffle Dish, that is able to fit Inside the slow cooker.
- Tin Foil twisted and shaped like an 'O.
- 'In Bowl mix the brownie Mix, and 1/2 c vege oil and add 1/4 C creme De minth or water with Mint Extract and the 2 eggs, Blend with an electric mixter until combined.
- Chop the andes candies and fold into the batter.
- Fold the brownies in a souflee Dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray ( a smaller size that will fit inside your slow cooker).
- In a small bowl Mix the cream cheese 1 Egg and 1/2 Cup Sugar and 2 Tbsp Creme de menth or same amount of water and Mint Extract and blend until combined.
- then using a knife swirl the cream cheese mixture into the brownie mixture to get swirly designs,.
- Before placing the brownie dish in the slow cooker. make a ring with tin foil and place at the base of the slow cooker.
- Under the lid of the Slow cooker place paper towels on the top under the Lid so that the brownies dont steam.
- Cook on low for 4-6 Hours.