a great slow cooker dish, that can go real well with a pot roast, or a steak dinner. Got it from a friend.
- Put carrots in 3 to 4 quart slow cooker sprayed with vetable cooking spray.
- Ina large bowl, combine brown sugar, honey, orange juice, butter, and cinnamon, and mix well.
- Pour overcarrots and mix so that sugar-cinnamon mixture coats carrots.
- Cover and cook on low for 31/2 to 4 hours and stir throughly each hour during cooking time.
- About 15-20 minutes before serving transfer carrots with a slotted spoon to serving dish and cover to keep warm.
- Pour liquid from cooker into a saucepan, then boil for several minutes until liquid is reduced in half.
- Spoon over carrots in serving dish.