1/2 Photos of Slow Cooker Cinnamon Carrots
3 hrs 15 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
a great slow cooker dish, that can go real well with a pot roast, or a steak dinner. Got it from a friend.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put carrots in 3 to 4 quart slow cooker sprayed with vetable cooking spray.
- 2Ina large bowl, combine brown sugar, honey, orange juice, butter, and cinnamon, and mix well.
- 3Pour overcarrots and mix so that sugar-cinnamon mixture coats carrots.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 31/2 to 4 hours and stir throughly each hour during cooking time.
- 5About 15-20 minutes before serving transfer carrots with a slotted spoon to serving dish and cover to keep warm.
- 6Pour liquid from cooker into a saucepan, then boil for several minutes until liquid is reduced in half.
- 7Spoon over carrots in serving dish.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Cinnamon Carrots
Serving Size: 1 (220 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 382.3
- Calories from Fat 72
- Total Fat 8.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 20.3 mg
- Sodium 248.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 70.5 g
- Protein 1.8 g