Recipe by lwizinski
A favorite in our house. We tweak the spices from time to time, but this is the basic formula. Vary the habanero to your own taste.
Top Review by kmarques77
This was ok. I had never had cinnamon in chili before and I don't think I'm a fan. My husband loved it, though. I'll make it again omitting the cinnamon. I think it'll be much better.
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 (28 ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (16 ounce) bagfrozen bell peppers
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 2 medium habanero peppers
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon