Cook this in a slow cooker the night before serving.
Make and share this Slow Cooker Chicken and Corn Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 ounce) jar Pace Picante Sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans (or black beans)
- 1 cup sour cream (optional)
- Place chicken and salsa into the slow cooker. Season to taste with garlic powder, cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Cook all night on low setting.
- Shred the chicken with 2 forks. Return the meat to the slow cooker and stir in the corn and the beans. Cook until heated thru.
- Serve with a dollop of sour cream.