Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Found in a Betty Crocker cookbook
Make and share this Slow Cooker Beef-Tortellini Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb beef stew meat
- 1 large onion, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 large carrot, chopped (3/4 cup)
- 1 stalk celery, medium, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans condensed beef consomme
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 cups frozen cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 cup green giant valley fresh steamers frozen cut green beans
- In 3 1/2- to 4-quart slow cooker, add beef, onion, carrot, celery, garlic, sugar, tomatoes and beef consommé in order listed.
- Cover; cook on Low heat setting 8 to 9 hours.
- About 25 minutes before serving, stir in basil, frozen tortellini and green beans. Increase heat setting to High. Cover; cook about 25 minutes or until beans are tender.