Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
This is from a book of home tested slow cooker recipes... sounds good!
- 1 lb cooked ground beef, drained
- 1⁄2 lb bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can pork and beans
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- Mix all ingredients together in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 6 hours.
We loved this. It was filling and I am sure "good for you" I added a little hot sauce for more zing!
I found this to be a very tasty dish. I made some changes. I used ground chicken instead of beef and I used chicken bacon rather than regular. It was very good and easy. I plan to make it again.