Slow-Cooked Lemon Chicken
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels.
- Combine the oregano, seasoned salt and pepper; rub over the chicken.
- In a skillet over medium heat, brown the chicken in butter; transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- Add the water, lemon juice, garlic and bouillon to the skillet; bring to a boil, stirring to loosen browned bits.
- Pour over chicken. Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours.
- Baste the chicken. Add parsley.
- Cover and cook 15-20 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear.
- If desired, thicken cooking juices and serve over chicken and rice.