Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I really like this corned beef. It is delicious. You put it on and forget about it for about 4 or 5 hrs. It is the best crock pot recipe for corned beef I have ever tried.
- Trim brisket. Set into bottom of slow cooker.
- Spread seasoning packet over brisket.
- Spread potatoes evenly over brisket.
- Pour beer over potatoes.
- Cook on low for about 7 hours.
- After about 4-5 hours spoon broth over potatoes.
- About 1 hour before serving, place cabbage over potatoes.
- Cook till cabbage is tender.